April 1, 2010

Driving The Great Northwest

I've been back from a 2 month trip to Europe since February 27th 2010.  And if you've been following this blog you can see that I'm still trying to catch up with writing about what a wonderful time I had, from enjoying everyday life in Brussels to a home exchange in Ferragudo Portugal.

But as of this moment I am on another trip.  This time a whole lot closer to home too!

Stijn returned to America with me and he will be here for 6 months.  So of course we need to see some of the beautiful places in America while he's here.

Some of my favorite places to visit are the Northwestern States.  From the unmatched beauty of the Oregon Coast to Pike Place Market in Seattle and the Big Sky country of Montana to the majestic Teton Mountains of Wyoming.  The georgous National Parks like the California Redwoods, Montana Glacier Park and of course Yellowstone.  What better places to visit to show off what a beautiful Country America is.

So I'm anxious to start sharing with you our road trip and what we will be seeing and doing along the way while "Driving the Great Northwest"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments!

Have a Fabulous Day!
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails