May 25, 2012

SkyWatch Friday - Solar Eclipse

Wow!  I've been gone for awhile from posting on my blog!  Whole new format!  So let's see if this works!

First of all, to all my followers, again, so sorry for not being very active here and for not sharing some of my great adventures.   I've been to some really great places since living here in Reno and I know you are going to love the stories, pictures and tips!!

Okay, time to share the Solar Eclipse as seen from my backyard in Reno!

Of course as soon as it was time to see the Eclipse the clouds decided to roll in!





All the pictures above were taken SOOC with no filters!

These next pictures, Stijn brought me a CD to use as a filter after reading about it on the internet.  He is such a thoughtful husband!!







Stella just didn't see what the big deal was....


I am particapating in "SkyWatch Friday"

11 comments:

  1. Great captures!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eclipse photos are much better than mine - I wish I'd thought about using a CD as a filter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Oman!!!

    Great captures and have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful series of shots on solar eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job documenting the eclipse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..it's not every day that we can see eclipse, right? And on top of that, u've captured the beautiful moment..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely captures of the moon and the eclipse. What a wonderful sight to see. Thanks for sharing, happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got great photos of the eclipse. We didn't see anything of it here, but I certainly enjoyed your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, George! It was pretty amazing! I loved trying to get the perfect pictures!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments!

Have a Fabulous Day!
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails